Following the elections of 3May 2013, the Isle of Wight Council consists of:
- 20 The Island Independents;
- 15 IW Conservative Group;
- 2 Labour Group;
- 2 UKIP Group;
- 1 Liberal Democrat.
The Cabinet consists of nine Members of The Island Independents
- Leader: Cllr Ian Stephens.
- Deputy Leader: Cllr Stephen Stubbings.
- Cabinet Member for Children's Services: Cllr Richard Priest, Deputy: Cllr Daryll Pitcher (Safeguarding).
- Cabinet Member for Planning and Regulatory: Cllr Jonathan Bacon.
- Cabinet Member for Health, Community and Adult Wellbeing: Cllr Gordon Kendall, Deputy: Cllr Lora Peacey-Wilcox.
- Cabinet Member for Public Protection: Cllr Phil Jordan, Deputy: Cllr Julia Baker-Smith.
- Cabinet Member for Tourism and Economy: Cllr Shirley Smart, Deputy: Cllr Roger Whitby-Smith.
- Cabinet Member for Resources: Cllr Jonathan Gilbey.
- Cabinet Member for Sustainability: Cllr Luisa Hillard, Deputy: Cllr John Medland.
Details of individual councillors and how to contact them are available from this link: